a few days along the south coast

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
hello chaps just spent a few days walking from weymouth to swanage .what a great walk however there is some serious hills along that route. managed to relieve myself of quite a nice lump of skin on the first night slicing some jerky with my enzo trapper and not paying attention:eek: . we spent 3 nights out in various places . and the rain wasnt too bad apart from monday afternoon /evening (glad i took the poncho )but we managed to oil ourselves in a great pub ,the square and compass in worth martravers ,highly recommended if you ever find yourself there they do hand pressed local cider its great. then we got a nice blaze on and dried out had a couple of cool encounters with a couple of deer ,one even waited for me to go back to the camp get the camera and take a few shots:) Also got a glimpse of a badger but wasnt quick enough with the camera. tried the flameless heaters out and they are great for bacon and beans for breakfast , used the trangia for everything else though. i have some shots for you to look at HERE im no david bailey but i try and i never seem to have the camera to hand for the best shots but never mind. hope you enjoy the photos and i can highly recommend the walk a bit tough in places but the scenery is amazing and theres loads of good camping to be had.

P.S are the photos wrking you should be able to view the album?

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi Tinkerer, liked the photos. Was it part of the actual South Coast leg of the coastal path that you were following?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE