A couple of Norgie shirts up for swaps.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
I've got a couple of Norgie shirts up for swaps. You know the ones - shirt, mans, field, cold weather. Seen a lot of use but still in good nick. Zips are ok and cuff buttons present and correct. Size is 100 cm which fits my 40 inch chest just right.

I'm really only looking to cover the postage on these. If there are no takers they'll be off to the charity shop as i need to reclaim some space in my wardrobe. What i need are OS 1:25000 maps of the Peak District. That's Outdoor Leisure 1 Dark Peak and Outdoor Leisure 24 White Peak. It doesn't matter if they're a little dog-eared or written on as long as the folds aren't split or sellotaped up. I'd also be interested in an olive or dpm stuffsack the right size for an issue basha.

Thanks.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I have one thanks as mine has come into contact with bleach i'll pm you my address cheers. I think we have some maps of both peaks I'll have a look.

I have the white peak ex.ol24 1;25.000 used but perfectly usable.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE