A couple of new models from Mora

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
I stumbled over these new models, and couldn´t resist buying them. The top one was presented as an allround knife with 2,5mm stainless steel. The orange one with transperant sheath is a "ropeknife" with serrated blade.
mora1.jpg

mora2.jpg

Well maybe you have seen them before, but if you don´t you might find this interesting.

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Yeah, I've had an 'all-round' knife for a while.. not a lot of difference between this and a stainless clipper except the colour and patern on the handle.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
The Allround's blade is a little thicker than the Clipper's and is nicely finished-off.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39952

I also read on a knife forum that the tang is longer than the Clipper's.

The Allround is the best bargain in knifedom. I recently bought some from Heinnies to put on our vehicles at work and they are the sharpest knives that I have ever received - and I have bought lots of knives.

The Craftline Rope is an update to the Clipper 861. The serrations are an effective pattern.

Last edited:

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
The Allround is the best bargain in knifedom. I recently bought some from Heinnies to put on our vehicles at work and they are the sharpest knives that I have ever received - and I have bought lots of knives.

Yes, and the new design on the sheath holds the knife much more secured, so it won´t fall out easily.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE