a bushcraft pouch!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
got bored last night so i knocked this up!
the critter is a mink ,yes that of tesco fame! i cut it up and sewed it on to the pouch,i think it makes a nice toutch!,the toggle is rolled and tucked leather.
thanks for looking!!!

IMAG0001-7.jpg

IMAG0003-8.jpg

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Well, that's certainly a new slant on pouch making.:)

I assume that the beastie is some sort of kids novelty toy or car mascot?
Lots of potential in this and it chuckles some of my wilder ideas.

I do like the overall shape and the elegantly simple fastenings.

Hmmmmmm!
thanks for posting ,FishFish. I think I shall be on the lookout for suitable roadkill.

Ceeg

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
the mink is real it was an antique ladys scarf thingy,dont know what its called but there was 2 sewn together!

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I think I'll make a buckskin ditty bag and shove a wolf face and tail on it. I was reluctant to start cutting into a pelt without a purpose behind it but I think I'll use the body fur to make fur trimmed Viking acorn hats. It'll also allow me to use up one of the three non matching buckskins I have just lying here.

Eric

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Better still a hat made from Gordon Brown - it wouldn't matter which way round you wore it there would still be a face on the back and front ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE