A bit left field- My log cabin in Minecraft!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Forum can be a pain if you need to change anything. I used to feel the need to change screen names on forums due to things at work. BC UK doesn't allow .

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Mate I totallly get you I dont think anyone was upset just having a little dig and laugh .
All in good spirits mate I agree sometimes i read a thread and think whats that got to do with bushcraft etc .

But people get on build realtionships and freindships and chatter and share everything .
Im a member of a bike forum where if you talk of family pets or post pictures of them your on a 2week ban lol .
I hope I didnt come across as being funny I wasn't trying too be .

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
i have tried but it wont let me all i want to do is register again with a different email adress but keep the same name , i have a new computer and new email address but cant re register with the same name and different email so i thought the easiest way would be to remove myself from the forum and start again with my new email god ive got some stick for this they even closed the thread before i had time to explain, i am sorry i have upset a few with my comments for not liking computer bushcraft games ill leave those to it and keep my thoughts to myself ,and yes drew is right its a ferguson tea 20 tractor , looks like ill have to keep the same email for on here , anyway ill get out of this thread before i upset you all again.

You don't need to re-register you can just change the email address. Hit Settings at the top right of this page, then when the settings page comes up at the bottom left there is My Settings-My Account -Edit email and password.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE