a big public thanks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
The generosity of this forum never ever ceases to amaze me
last week a package from G4GHb arrived for me, in it was a belt i had asked him to make me, a template for a bill hook sheath he is working on for me and this.....
itemsforsaleandjakesphotoalbum007.jpg

a handmade suprise gift a photo album inscribed with all of jake's birth details and also his probable forum name when he is old enough-son of tanith!
itemsforsaleandjakesphotoalbum006.jpg

As if i wasn't gob smacked enough already i opened it up to find this stunning sketch by our resident artist biker
itemsforsaleandjakesphotoalbum008.jpg

and a list of all the contributors who made this lovely gesture
so i would like to publically thank (in no particular order)
G4GHB
Shewie
JonathonD
Southey
SimonM
SimonD
Robbi
Mesquite
Xander
Barn owl
Melonfish
Biker
Toddy
for such a lovely gift.
what makes it even more amazing for me is that other than mesquite and xander i have never met these generous folk before in person only connecting with them through BCUK

so thanks once again
Sam. lisa, big sis shannon and of course son of tanith jake

Jan 5, 2010
bedfordshire
Hey guys!
I dont get on here much but I had to come on and thank the above list of very generous and thoughtful guys who got together and sent us that wonderful photo album.
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!:You_Rock_

As you've seen, Jake has already been camping twice and like the rest of his family seemed to really enjoy enjoy himself so I'm sure the album will be filled with pics pretty quickly. One thing I know for sure is that album will forever treasured.
Thanks again guys. Lisa - Lady of Tanith
xx

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE