A big hi to all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Hi to everyone on Bushcraft UK

I've been trailing round the forums for a while so i've finally plucked up the courage and joined you all!

My name is Martin and i live in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. I am fortunate enough to live in a lovely little cottage with my wife Sarah. The cottage is part of the Rudding estate for anyone who knows the area.

I love all types of outdoor activites (as long as they aren't too taxing!) and have been a life long fan of what now seems to be called Bushcraft been introduced to it by my grandfather when i was young and he had a large farm.

As he is the only 'commercial' and easily available source of information i am a massive fan of Ray Mears and must of contributed heavily to his new Land Rover from purchases from his website :) I was one of the lucky ones to get a wood handled Wilkinson sword woodlore knife before they went out of production, and it IS used as a tool and not a show piece.

Keep up the good work, i'll see you all in the forums soon.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi ArkAngel and welcome to Bushcraft UK

I’m a bit late on the welcome, but better late than never as they say!

It’s good to have you and it looks like you’ve already got stuck in which is great, keep it up. :D

Welcome to you as well queeg9000 :D

cookie

Oct 11, 2005
leeds
hi martin .my name is mike, i'm new to bushcraft and live in leeds . working at the squinting cat pud in harrogate at the moment.if you are willing to teach i a'm willing to learn

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Hi cookie
Yeah i know the squinting cat well it is just round the corner from where i used to work (Beckwith Knowle).
As for i teach you learn...it depends what you want to know! haha
i hardly class myself as a competant bushcrafter, i get by and can do the simple stuff.
I hope to go to some of these "moots" if they have them reasonably close to me, perhaps we could go to one of those?
I'm on holiday next week so i may pop in and say hi...do you work every day around lunchtime?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE