A $1 Cook-set from Good Will

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Haggis

Nomad
Herself came in a day or two ago with a surprise for me. She is a frequenter of Good Will, the Dollar Store, thrift shops, and many such places I would never go, but anyway, she found this kit for $1 and bought it for me. It appears to be aluminum. The original removable handle is missing and has been replaced with one of those universal pot grippers. There is a plaz-tic cup which I will put in the bin first chance I get, (when she's not looking of course). When the kit is nested, there is plenty of space inside for a bottle of alcohol and a trangia type burner. All in all, pretty cool for a buck,,,

2 small cooking pots, 2 plate/bowls, 1 plaz-tic cup, and 1 set of pot grippers

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Haggis`s wife caught the mammoth then.

that's really good. I have a similar set made by Bulldog. (Its for sale (Hint) I have a Bulldog Billy can set too which is most emphatically not for sale...)

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
Super find- I'm jealous. Looks like a clone of the BSA Scout set except no bail arm or lid for the pot(should be 1 litre to the brim (4 cups)). The pot I have weighs 100 grams and is efficient at heating water because of the unfashionably wide base. I had to pay 99 cents(plus sales tax) for just the pot at my local thrift store.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE