$900 Tactical Knife (Gigantosaur)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Boatswain

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2007
South London
If you had just crash landed your plane in the jungle, you would be grateful of a fine piece like that. :lmao:

If I crash landed in the jungle I'd be grateful for anything sharp was that wasn't embedded in my flesh.

Does this item come with a sheave (sheaf or sheath) is there a firesteel, At that price are woodlore selling them yet?

Cheers Roy

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
If it keeps them from buying practical things and pushing the price up then surley its a good thing?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I was thinking more along the lines of putting one in the middle of a huge pineapple and shoving it right up the makers.....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Internet connection has failed!

naylor b

Jun 30, 2007
uk
horrid little thing! Who ever designed it should be shot and that should not be called a knife!!!!!!!!

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
What an astonishingly priced piece of tat ! I can see no practical use for the thing whatsoever. I wouldn't even use it as a cheese knife for fear of having the thing snap due to that ridiculous hole through both blade and ricasso. As for the edge... Hell, I can knap flints to a neater edge than that, and they'd probably be sharper AND stronger.

Someone (bless'em), somewhere, will buy the thing and be chuffed to bits with it (until they use it and break it, I guess) but I think I can just about manage to resist the urge to put my own hand in my pocket for the time being :lmao:

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
You've all got it wrong. this is not a knife but a saw! Can't you see the serated blade that will saw through almost any of the cheeses that you could put infront of it?!

It must have been made for a reason, afterall it does say "made with the user in mind", we just don't know what the person who designed it had in his mind :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE