7 woodie-sized custom one-off sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...here's my latest batch of seven 'woodie-sized' sheaths for sale, the first four being the first for sale of my new design with dc3 sharpening stone holder....all seven are one-offs in some way having been custom stitched and/or dyed using my own mixes and patterned by hand or by having unusual combos....many painstaking hours! all are made of 3.5mm-4.5mm veg tan full grain shoulder (holders of 2.5mm columbo side)and have thick welts and are finished off with either fiebings finish or carnauba cream and 3 coats of black edge kote. the colours are tweaked a little by the bright sunshine when the photos were taken but these are very nice, especially the mahogany one. as can be seen in the pictures these will fit most knives around a woodlore size including mora clipper, 510, mammoth blades huntsman/bushman and hillbills 'woodie-version' (handles 'around' 8-9cm at thickest point). firestel holder suited for army-sized 8-9mm steels...belt loops and danglers take a 2" belt comfortably....anyway, any questions please send a pm, regards,

a

prices included first class recorded to uk, payment by paypal please.

1...custom-mixed dye and patterned...brown edged/lined in black with black fittings and natural artificial sinew...only time i've stitched a sheath this way. £65

BROWNCUS1.jpg

BROWNCUS2.jpg

2...black with black fittings and natural and black artificial sinew...only time i've stitched a sheath this way. £60

BLACK1.jpg

BLACK2.jpg

3...custom-mixed dye (using mahogany as the base colour) and patterned...edged/lined in black with silver fittings and double-stitched with black artificial sinew. £65

MAHO1.jpg

MAHO2.jpg

4...medium brown edged/lined in brown with brass fittings and black artificial sinew. £60

BROWN1.jpg

BROWN2.jpg

and heres numbers 5,6,7 (left to right), black sheaths all made of thick 4-4.5mm leather, very solid....double-stitched, 5 has silver d-ring etc, 6 has a nice solid brass square loop, 7 has an embossed dangler with my makers mark and is stitchjed with both black and natural artificial sinew. £45 each

THREE1.jpg

THREE2.jpg

THREE3.jpg

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
thanks doug....appreciated....i'm actually quite pleased that no-one wants to buy a couple of them....i'll happily have them on future knives i make for myself lol!

a

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE