Chris Caine Survival Knife Sheath…The First One!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone….here it is…the first of its kind….I’ve re-drawn the template and made a couple of cosmetic changes… the first ten I make will be numbered but the very first one is going to Sir Tom Linden of The UK Preppers Radio Network (and only his will have his initials on it!...and don't panic, I'm a bushcrafter! no offence Tom haha!:p, enjoy ya bugz!), a true gent who I’ve got to know a little recently and who has supported Chris and myself and is well known on the Bushcraft circuit.

I’ve been asked before to number my sheaths and I’ve always declined as I still see myself very much as a beginner and to do so seems a little arrogant as such but I’ve made an exception in this case for a multitude of reasons.

3.5+mm full grain veg tan shoulder, totally hand-made from cutting to edgekoting, dyed with Fiebings black and polished with several coats of black finish, nickel fittings, hand-stitched with black artificial sinew and embossed with both Chris’ and my logos, detachable belt dangler…

hope you like it and any comments appreciated!

If you’d like me to make you one please drop me a line…also available in brown of course…I have a couple of blanks already cut out and will be working on more a.s.a.p.

Regards,

Sonni

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
tell you what i like about you brother you come up with your own designs and go your own way well done bud.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE