5th DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
I need my hammock for a holiday in South Americana. The flying date is 10 of March.
Do you know the shipping date Sandbag?

Sry for the pm.

Last edited:

hurplegrappers

Tenderfoot
Feb 10, 2010
R.C.T. South Wales
my paypal has lots of names with the payments ...but if i can't add your user name with you real name this is going to take me a while to work this out
AND PLEASE STOP PM'ING ME WHEN YOU CAN PUT IT ON THIS PAGE ...THANK YOU

Hi sandbag I saw the amount £159.63 BY PP next to my name on the list. Is that the final amount you want me to send to you?

And no worries I will make it clear of my Paypal user name so you can identify me.

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
how did you get her round !? please tell i might use it myself in the future

haha, it was a simple case of economics - not that I was actually any good at that when I was at school though! ;)

To be honest though, I dont really know what sold her on it. I have only just managed to persuade her that I NEEDED my first axe, and then it was ESSENTIAL that I had my first curved knife, so god alone knows. lol

BTW - I want to add my thanks to all the others Sandbag! Nice one! :You_Rock_
C

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Seoras ................ Frontline hammock x1................................................paid
SimonM ..................Tarp XL x1............................................................PAID
Shewie ....................Tarp XL x1...........................................................PAID
Chris the Cat ...............Frontline hammock x1 + DD Tarp x1.....................................£60 or £62.32 with PP
thereaper101................ DD Tarp xl............................................................PAID
Sasquatch .....................DD Tarp .............................................................PAID
Rcastillo..................... ..... DD Tarp............................................................PAID
Pepperana..................... ....... Frontline hammock x 1 Sending to Holland.......................paid
James T............................. ...... tarp x1 x+ dd sleeper x1.........................£32.............£33.33 BY PP
bigmul .............................. .....camping hammock x 1+ sleeper + 1...................PAID
Cliv .............................. ............. Frontline hammock x1...................................................PAID
Ocean1975..................... ................ frontline hammock................................................echeaque
Stuart f .............................. ....................3x3 DD Tarp..........................................................PAID
gorilla .............................. ..............DD Tarp XL...........................................................PAID
archiet....................... .................... Tarp XLx1 camping hammock x1............................paid
Pcwizme....................... .............................. . DDpack x1 (Can this be with the Travel Hammock if possible please).....PAID
Eel28 .............................. ................... 1 x DD Tarp............................................................PAID
david1317..................... ..................... 2 x Travel hammock....................PAID
Trunks........................ .................... 1 x Travel hammock...................................paid
ixion .............................. .................... 1 x Frontline Hammock................................................PAID
Improviser .............................. ................. 3x3tarp and sleeve...................................PAID
hurplegrappers................ .............................. ...1 x Frontline Hammock, 1 x XL tarp, 1 x DD sleeper.............£154.......£159.63 BY PP
kiwi_wales .............................. ......................1 frontline hammock, 1 Tarp XL, 1 DD Sleeper
Man_of_tanith................. .............................. ..DDpack only...........................................................................PAID
idc1.......................... ................1 x frontline hammock + 1 x camping hammock............paid
nsp1.................2x frontline hammys 1x 3x3 tarp 1x dd pack (alone) 1x strong webbing 10m............paid
Craeg......................... ..................DD Pack (large teeshirt).....................PAID
Porchini.................................................................1x Tarp XL...........................................................PAID
cwillson....................................1x frontline................................................................PAID
tomgall10...................................1x frontline and ddtarp............................................................paid
Bush Matt.................................1 x Travel Hammock 1 x Tarp.....................................£60 or £62.32 with PP
DarkDrummer.......................................................1 x Travel Hammock 1 x Tarp..................................paid

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2009
cambs
Hi sandbag47,

Have just transferred the money to your bank account, and pm'd you my address this morning. Thanks for organising everything.

All the best,
Ian

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi guys just waiting for the following and we are all done

Bush Matt.......................... .......1 x Travel Hammock 1 x Tarp.......................... ...........£60 or £62.32 with PP
hurplegrappers................ .............................. ...1 x Frontline Hammock, 1 x XL tarp, 1 x DD sleeper.............£154...... .£159.63 BY PP
James T............................. ...... tarp x1 x+ dd sleeper x1.........................£32 .............£33.33 BY PP
Chris the Cat ...............Frontline hammock x1 + DD Tarp x1............................ .........£60 or £62.32 with PP...............on holiday
Ocean1975..................... ................ frontline hammock....................... .........................echeaque (clear on 23/2 est.)

Last edited:

hurplegrappers

Tenderfoot
Feb 10, 2010
R.C.T. South Wales
hi guys just waiting for the following and we are all done

Bush Matt.......................... .......1 x Travel Hammock 1 x Tarp.......................... ...........£60 or £62.32 with PP
hurplegrappers & kiwi_wales................ .............................. ...2 x Frontline Hammock, 2 x XL tarp, 2 x DD sleeper.............£154...... .£159.63 BY PP
James T............................. ...... tarp x1 x+ dd sleeper x1.........................£32 .............£33.33 BY PP
Chris the Cat ...............Frontline hammock x1 + DD Tarp x1............................ .........£60 or £62.32 with PP...............on holiday
Ocean1975..................... ................ frontline hammock....................... .........................echeaque (clear on 23/2 est.)

In case people are wondering why the high price next to my name, I've edited the list to show that I'm also paying for kiwi_wales.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok guys i was going to put this on sunday but i have just had a pm asking me whats going on !
If you have paid your order will be sent out on monday.
BUT i need the following to resend their fullname address with postcode.

Eel28
Rcastillo

Also Craeg can you confirm whether you want a frontline or a travel hammock

pm's will be sent

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE