5th DD group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Wait up guys..... If i haven't sent you an amount don't send me a payment ......if you have ordered more than one item you will have a small amount redused on your total amount ...the saving is in postage ....
So please don't send me a payment unless i have asked for it !!!!!!!!!!!

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Hi Sandbag,

Can you tell me how long ago the 4th DD GB was? I only ask so that I can figure out whether to join in this time, or wait for another (I've been after a hammock for a long time now).

If the missus sees me spending any more money on kit she is likely to skin and gut me and make a belt or a handbag from my hide! She hates bushcraft, so you can imagine how bad this is! lol

If I know how long I might have to wait again before a deal like this then I can make an educated decision as to whether I save money now and run the risk of becoming an item of clothing used to hold one's trousers up off the floor, or hang fire for a bit until the coast is clear! ;)

Cheers,

Chris

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi Sandbag,

Can you tell me how long ago the 4th DD GB was? I only ask so that I can figure out whether to join in this time, or wait for another (I've been after a hammock for a long time now).

If the missus sees me spending any more money on kit she is likely to skin and gut me and make a belt or a handbag from my hide! She hates bushcraft, so you can imagine how bad this is! lol

If I know how long I might have to wait again before a deal like this then I can make an educated decision as to whether I save money now and run the risk of becoming an item of clothing used to hold one's trousers up off the floor, or hang fire for a bit until the coast is clear! ;)

Cheers,

Chris

i know what you mean !!!! mine can be the same ;)
i think i did the last one about april time. i'm trying to do one a year. as i do over GB's aswell (and have a good one in the pipeline).
if you can afford one do what some guys have done in the past and have it sent to your place of work ;).
and if she dose find out at least you will have a bed for the night :)
let me know what your choise is

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Seoras ................ Frontline hammock x1................................................PAID
SimonM ..................Tarp XL x1............................................................PAID
Shewie ....................Tarp XL x1...........................................................PAID
Chris the Cat ...............Frontline hammock x1 + DD Tarp x1
thereaper101................ DD Tarp xl............................................................PAID
Sasquatch .....................DD Tarp .............................................................PAID
Rcastillo..................... ..... DD Tarp............................................................PAID
Pepperana..................... ....... Frontline hammock x 1 Sending to Holland. (depends on the shipping cost)
James T............................. ...... tarp x1 x+ dd sleeper x1
bigmul .............................. .....camping hammock x 1+ sleeper + 1
Cliv .............................. ............. Frontline hammock x1.....................................................£38...........OR WITH PAYPAL £39.54
Ocean1975..................... ................ frontline hammock................................................£38...........OR WITH PAYPAL £39.54
Stuart f .............................. ....................3x3 DD Tarp.............................................................£23...............OR WITH PAYPAL £24.02
gorilla .............................. ..............DD Tarp XL...........................................................PAID
archiet....................... .................... Tarp XLx1 camping hammock x1
Pcwizme....................... .............................. . DDpack x1 (Can this be with the Travel Hammock if possible please)
kiwi_wales .............................. ......................1 frontline hammock, 1 Tarp XL, 1 DD Sleeper
Eel28 .............................. ................... 1 x DD Tarp............................................................PAID
david1317..................... ..................... 2 x Travel hammock
Trunks........................ .................... 1 x Travel hammock....................................£38 OR £39.54
ixion .............................. .................... 1 x Frontline Hammock................................................PAID
Improviser .............................. ................. 3x3tarp and sleeve
david1317 .............................. ......................... 2x travel
hurplegrappers................ .............................. ...1 x Frontline Hammock, 1 x XL tarp, 1 x DD sleeper
Man_of_tanith................. .............................. ..DDpack only...................................£12.....................OR WITH PAYPAL.......£12.63
idc1.......................... ................1 x frontline hammock + 1 x camping hammock
nsp1.................2x frontline hammys 1x 3x3 tarp 1x dd pack (alone) 1x strong webbing 10m ( if possible in gb)
Craeg......................... ..................DD Pack (large teeshirt).....................PAID
Porchini.................................................................1x Tarp XL............................................................£33............ OR WTH PAYPAL £34.37
cwillson....................................1x frontline........................................................£38 or £39.54 with paypal
tomgall10...................................1x frontline........................................................£38 or £39.54 with paypal

can i have your addresses please having to go into paypal is time consuming and sometimes the addresses are different ...thank you
AND STOP SHORT CHAINGING ME 2 OF YOU HAVE DONE IT NOW :(

Last edited:

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Right, the woman from Del Monte, she say 'yes', so I'm in. :):)

1 x Frontline hammock for me please Sandbag.

PM me the details and I'll send the payment over via paypal tonight.

Can you confirm if the hammock comes with free sleeves? I assume these are like the Hennessey Snake Skins are they?

CHeers,

Chris

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
If I was one of the people that left you short in payment let me know mate! Didn't think I did but could be wrong...

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Right, the woman from Del Monte, she say 'yes', so I'm in. :):)

1 x Frontline hammock for me please Sandbag.

PM me the details and I'll send the payment over via paypal tonight.

Can you confirm if the hammock comes with free sleeves? I assume these are like the Hennessey Snake Skins are they?

CHeers,

Chris

how did you get her round !? please tell i might use it myself in the future

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Seoras ................ Frontline hammock x1................................................
SimonM ..................Tarp XL x1............................................................PAID
Shewie ....................Tarp XL x1...........................................................PAID
Chris the Cat ...............Frontline hammock x1 + DD Tarp x1.....................................£60 or £62.32 with PP
thereaper101................ DD Tarp xl............................................................PAID
Sasquatch .....................DD Tarp .............................................................PAID
Rcastillo..................... ..... DD Tarp............................................................PAID
Pepperana..................... ....... Frontline hammock x 1 Sending to Holland.......................£46.79 BY PAYPAL (ONLY)
James T............................. ...... tarp x1 x+ dd sleeper x1.........................£32.............£33.33 BY PP
bigmul .............................. .....camping hammock x 1+ sleeper + 1...................PAID
Cliv .............................. ............. Frontline hammock x1...................................................PAID
Ocean1975..................... ................ frontline hammock................................................paid
Stuart f .............................. ....................3x3 DD Tarp..........................................................PAID
gorilla .............................. ..............DD Tarp XL...........................................................PAID
archiet....................... .................... Tarp XLx1 camping hammock x1............................paid
Pcwizme....................... .............................. . DDpack x1 (Can this be with the Travel Hammock if possible please).....PAID
kiwi_wales .............................. ......................1 frontline hammock, 1 Tarp XL, 1 DD Sleeper
Eel28 .............................. ................... 1 x DD Tarp............................................................PAID
david1317..................... ..................... 2 x Travel hammock....................PAID ( i now owe £4)
Trunks........................ .................... 1 x Travel hammock....................................£38 OR £39.54
ixion .............................. .................... 1 x Frontline Hammock................................................PAID
Improviser .............................. ................. 3x3tarp and sleeve...................................PAID
hurplegrappers................ .............................. ...1 x Frontline Hammock, 1 x XL tarp, 1 x DD sleeper.............£154.......£159.63 BY PP
Man_of_tanith................. .............................. ..DDpack only...........................................................................PAID
idc1.......................... ................1 x frontline hammock + 1 x camping hammock.............£55...OR BY £57.14
nsp1.................2x frontline hammys 1x 3x3 tarp 1x dd pack (alone) 1x strong webbing 10m............£114 OR BY PP £118.22
Craeg......................... ..................DD Pack (large teeshirt).....................PAID
Porchini.................................................................1x Tarp XL...........................................................PAID
cwillson....................................1x frontline................................................................PAID
tomgall10...................................1x frontline and ddtarp.............................................................£60 or £62.32 with PP
Bush Matt.................................1 x Travel Hammock 1 x Tarp.....................................£60 or £62.32 with PP
DarkDrummer.......................................................1 x Travel Hammock 1 x Tarp.....................................£60 or £62.32 with PP

Last edited:

Improviser

Tenderfoot
Improviser .............................. ................. 3x3tarp and sleeve......................£3 1..........£32.30

Pm sent regarding payment thru paypal & address.

Thanks a lot for doing this group buy.
Any probs let me know.

Cheers

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all if you haven't sent me your full name and addresses please do..
i have had a lot of people sending me pm's telling me they have paid but no other detail..
my paypal has lots of names with the payments ...but if i can't add your user name with you real name this is going to take me a while to work this out
AND PLEASE STOP PM'ING ME WHEN YOU CAN PUT IT ON THIS PAGE ...THANK YOU

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE