58 Pattern Webbing BELT! WHERE??? HELP!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 11, 2010
London UK
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY AN ORIGINAL 58 PATTERN WEBBING BELT?? Not a copy!! Not the whole webbing!!

Just a webbing belt??

All help greatly appreciated!!!

Many Thanks!!!

I have a set of webbing I am looking to swap for bits in pieces if you look at my post in the swap section you will see it. I would be prepared to swap individual items rather than the whole set. It is not in perfect condition though have a look see what you think. Suggestions of what I would swap for are also mentioned on my post.
Cheers

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
The obvious answer is you could buy one in army surplus stores all over the UK, or could get one on ebay or any other seller online.
They are very easy to get. But as per another post, what size do you want, and do you need it to be brand new, or will second hand do?

Almost all webbing is very easy to get. Belts are no exception, and '58, roll pin heavy drop and '90 plastic belts are plentiful :)

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
what he said. i have a small one going begging, but they are still common on the ebay, just found one for a tenner plus all the p's and its 28 to 38 waist, which is a smalish one, as they are designed to go over your layers with belt kit. but even the copies are half decent to be honest.
The obvious answer is you could buy one in army surplus stores all over the UK, or could get one on ebay or any other seller online.
They are very easy to get. But as per another post, what size do you want, and do you need it to be brand new, or will second hand do?

Almost all webbing is very easy to get. Belts are no exception, and '58, roll pin heavy drop and '90 plastic belts are plentiful :)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
You can get them as wll from such places as dropzone supplies, HM Supplies and a few other shops, alot of old school squadies still prefer them to the new web belts or green belts or even corp/regimental belts/stable belts. I know cause I am one of the them :) I have a couple although I use them for work but if you are still having trouble drop me a pm and I should be able to sort something out

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY AN ORIGINAL 58 PATTERN WEBBING BELT?? Not a copy!! Not the whole webbing!!

Just a webbing belt??

All help greatly appreciated!!!

Many Thanks!!!

Coincidentally enough, my mother has just found an old one of mine in her loft. It's a largish one and is in virtually brand new condition. You can have it for nothing if you like, though a contribution for postage might be appreciated!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE