50th birthday presents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
It's my pa's 50th comming up and I wanted to get hime something special. I was looking at mont blanc pens but they were too exspensive, can probably spend tops £90, he's into canoeing and the finer things in life!! good wine nice shirts etc!! any ideas???
Cheers
Will

BossCat

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2008
Scotland
Steve a's sounds like a great idea, but you may want to get him something that he would use a lot? A nice cold weather jacket. When he wears it he'll think I'm nice & warm coz of my lads thoughtfulness. That way you get credit everytime ;)

TC

camping2.gif
Campfire2.gif

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Steve a's sounds like a great idea, but you may want to get him something that he would use a lot? A nice cold weather jacket. When he wears it he'll think I'm nice & warm coz of my lads thoughtfulness. That way you get credit everytime ;)

TC

camping2.gif
Campfire2.gif

like that Idea but he's already got a really nice one!! keep em comming!!

Does anyone know the name of a nice plaid woolen shirt, other than a swandri!

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
It was my 50th last year, and my lad got me a seiko watch. I would of thought a good divers/waterproof watch is a must for canoeists.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE