5% Discount for April EDC GEAR UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
5% Discount for April EDC GEAR UK

Hello Forum Members ,
I've managed to get an Initial Discount from the good folks at EDC GEAR UK.

http://www.edcgear.co.uk/index.asp

The owner is allowing us to have a 5% discount off this order code which is relevant for APRIL. Whilst this is a modest discount , please bear in mind this is offered as an initial offer , depending upon what volume of Sales we provide we may be able to qualify for a greater discount at a later date.

TeeDee

" I am the owner of EDC GEAR, we are a small business now entering our third year and constantly growing in the number of product lines and customers. Although originally setup to sell everyday items as a person who believes in being prepared I have gradually been introducing products ideal for survival and prepping.

I would be glad to offer an introductory discount of 5% off for April and then we can work on some offers and/or further discounts in the near future.

The code to use at checkout is ‘ prep5edc ’ this will discount 5% from the basket total, there is no minimum order. Let me know if there are any issues.

Also if anyone wants to provide suggestions for new products and feedback regarding the website, products etc I'd be happy to receive it."

So people , there you have it , another discount for you to use. I ask only that you , if purchasing , list what you have purchased below and the value of the Items please.
This will allow me to try and get a better discount if we run this again.

Also , if you have any constructive suggestions or items you would like the EDC Gear UK website to carry please feel free to mention them below , and I will collate and compile them and provide some feedback.

TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

So I've managed to get the 5% Discount Code re-established for EDC Gear Uk.

http://www.edcgear.co.uk/

Discount Code is : - prep5edc

It is a Standing Order code with an End date of the 31st Dec 2013 .

HTH
smile.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE