5 Day Pass (wed 19 – sun 23 Sep) , SW Wales – advice/suggestions/company?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 18, 2010
bristol
Following a great deal of luck (manipulation, hollow promises and evasion) I have freedom for 5 days next week and intend to head to Gower on Wednesday (that I know quite well) and then up to Pembrokeshire (not known so well) for Sunday for a canoe course - my itinerary is very fluid, but both the dog and I would welcome any suggestions for pitches for Wednesday and Thursday night Rhossili / worms head / oxwich bay area – or indeed company at any point as well as suggestions as to where to go and what to see.

my rough plan is,
Wed 18[SUP]th[/SUP] arrive for receding tide Gower (LW approx 15:00 causeway to worms head / three sister area) to collect dinner from beach/rock pools and find somewhere to spend the night –suggestions welcome? - looking forward to the sun setting over worms head and eating a mess of shell fish on the cliff.
Thur 19[SUP]th[/SUP] – haven’t decided yet, generally intending to stay in Gower area or their about and find something to do – suggestions welcome.
Friday 20[SUP]th[/SUP]- drive up to Pembrokeshire, booked a corner in a V basic farm/field campsite near Newport for 2 nights.
Sat 21[SUP]st[/SUP] – Pembrokeshire - looking to do some walking/playing in the woods etc in the area to see what I can find to eat.
Sun 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] – booked a sea Kayaking course out of Newport Sunday morning followed by pub lunch then off home. – probably dirty, tired and hopefully chilled.

anyone who knows the areas and willing to share, or come along would be most welcome

cheers

steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE