5.11 RIPSTOP TDU Trousers £15

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I meant to put this up a while ago, what a bargain

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300551615298?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

They are not the colour shown they're are a deep emerald green, if anyone was in N Ireland a while back it's reminescent of the RUC's formal uniform. They are proper BNWT 5.11 with kneepads fitted, I wish I'd bought 2 pair to be honest. Not many sizes left, grab a bargain.

Not connected with seller etc.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I bought a pair of these 3 years ago and have worn them extensively. A few things...

they are extremely comfortable to wear, but the rubber knee pad inserts got shredded to pieces after only a few weeks of use. Originally they were a very thick almost denim type of material but now they feel like they are as thin as tissue! obviously this is due to wear and age, but even so..!

That being said they are worth that price, but to be honest the british army lightweights are just as good for all intents and purposes.

edit: just realised they are in used condition, but no info regarding the grade???

Last edited:

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
Had a pair of these for about a year now. Really comfortable and the kneepads are a godsend. An old yoga mat serves as good padding material once the original pads go. Big pockets, comfortable elasticated waist and very lightweight. I like the Vertx trousers and TAC.U BDUs too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE