Good boots Haix surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lathe dog

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2010
Middlesex
I've not tried any Haix boots before.................what's the sizing/fit like guy's......? would you recommend one size up from normal or not....?

I know it's not ideal buying boots online, but I've seen some I like the look of so I might take a punt on them and there is nowhere near to me to try before buying that I know of.

Disruptive Pattern

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2014
East Coast
Got me a pair of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171285101...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Excellent quality, couldn't see any wear on the sole, although the uppers were creased in the usual places but not much.
No connections etc just a real bargain.

Thanks for that Barn Owl.

Got my pair through yesterday, perfect timing as i had the day off today, so i gave them a little test. Excellent quality not much wear at all and still loads of tread.
I've put cushioned inner soles in as i found the inner sole to be quite hard, but there's room to accommodate a decent pair.
I'm a 9/43 these are a 9m and there a good fit, i only clocked about 6 miles today but found them to be very supportive and comfortable.

A bargain, thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE