Sold 5.11 Cable Hiker Boots, sz10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Hi All,

I am selling my 5.11 Cable Hiker Boots in coyote, size 10 (Euro44). They've only been worn 3 time, so are in mint condition. Just don't seem to be able to get on with them. Shame, as they are a lovely warm weather boot.
Looking for £55 inc postage and pp fees.

cablehiker1.jpg

cablehiker2.jpg cablehiker3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CLEM

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Hmm...I might be interested.
I'll confess to being a fan of 5.11 boots, and I am on the look out for some new ones.
Can you confirm whether they are in coyote or dark coyote (not that it really matters, to be honest).

Here's the real dilemma - I don't have paypal. In fact, beyond sending you a cheque, I can't see any other way of paying you. Unless you have any other ideas.
Also, any shift on the price? Give me a price on the boots plus postage and I'll make a decision.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Hi Wanderer, i had a pm from another member literally 30 secs before you. I'll say the same to you. These are pretty much as new, only bought them 3 months ago and barely wore them. My lowest is £65 inc pp fees and postage (or bank transfer in your case). The other member has 1st call, just waiting on reply, but will let you know if they decline them.
Cheers
Baggins

Jan 4, 2022
York
Hi Baggins, I would be interested in these at £55 include pp and fees , drop me a message and I will give you my details and pay via pay pal
Thanks
Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE