4000 posts - Competition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nicely spawned Steve :D

Does that mean I can stop looking a thumbnails of british coastline on google now ?

I even had Memory Map on at one point but that was just taking forever.

Good laugh cheers Gary, not got much work done today though.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I think I've got to give it to:

St Abbs Head, Berwickshire?

Well done Steve but if Locum PMs me an address too, I'll see if I can find a second prize as he was so close.

I won???? Ruddy hell, that was a lucky guess
medium-smiley-039.gif
Great competetion Gary and thanks. At least you can post the pics of your trip now :D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bet andybysea would have got it first go, I reckon he must see that view nearly everyday out of his back window.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
bleedin' eck, i was pretty close then. i require no prize for coming second though, just make sure and get me a brew if we're ever sat round the campfire. ;)

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
congrats and commiserations!! well gone Mesq. more jam than hartleys!!

great comp Gary was good fun at least we can have a look at your other pics now.

Andy

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Congrats Steve, and forgot to say great photo and comp Wayland.
Must say i'm mighty tempted by a pyramid tarp, and a cliff top trip to Scotland.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Was that your only shelter then Gary, perched up on that headland like that I would have been worried about ending up in Norway.

Or was that your plan all along ???

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Must say i'm mighty tempted by a pyramid tarp, and a cliff top trip to Scotland.

It seems that the PT. has been discontinued now and I think I must have bought almost the last one.

Shame because it seems to be a good bit of kit tent wise.

Was that your only shelter then Gary, perched up on that headland like that I would have been worried about ending up in Norway.

Or was that your plan all along ???

I had the back up of retreating to the van if I needed to but I wanted to test it out in mountain type conditions while I had that back up available.

Seems pretty good, although there was a draught under the edge at one point.

I guess these are issues common to most single skin floorless tents and if you want light you've just got to adapt to them.

It's lot better than a poncho for not a lot more weight. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE