4000 posts - Competition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I reckon your near bottalack mine over looking crown mines on the north coast of cornwall some where near 50o08'37.70"N/5o41'37.65"W. on a recent trip with your newly accuire Tatonka Pyramidd.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I think everybody will have jumped on Waylandscape straight away, or was that just me

And read through his posts like some wierd stalker. I have gone through google maps to try and find coastlines that match the direction of sunset. I still reckon there is a short lighthouse or maybe one behind the other on the headland. I give up, it looks like what I have seen of the yorkshire coast around whitby but it could be anywhere.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Mainland UK and legal wild camping.
tent.gif

Wayland

Hárbarðr
somewhere between st abbs head and berwick?

Locum was indeed the first to mention St. Abbs Head but as the view is from St Abbs Head towards the North, ie. Pettico Wick Bay and Berwick is some miles to the South it's not quite the right answer. :deal:

I think I've got to give it to:

St Abbs Head, Berwickshire?

Well done Steve but if Locum PMs me an address too, I'll see if I can find a second prize as he was so close.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE