3x BlueRay discs 1 normal & 2 in 3D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Having just gone BlueRay I have 3 disks I would like to swap for other BlueRays or other stuff:

Clash of the Titans:
Played once but bought from local video rental store, so has 'Rental Copy' at the top. Played fine & is not a bad version of the old legend
1 disk, rated 12 years & over

Green Hornet in 3D:
This is the new(ish) version and is the 3D version, Good for the over 12s & needs a 3D TV, 3D BlueRay player & 3D glasses. Played once well.

Narnia: The voyage of the Dawn Trader in 3D
Unwrapped but not played, as it is not my thing, so is brand new. Came with my new Blueray 3D player, along with the Green Hornet above. Needs a 3D TV, 3D BlueRay player & 3D glasses.

Am not sure if the 3D Blueray disks work on a standard Blueray player, so best to check as it may not. Came with my new Sony kit.

Swap for:
other Blueray disks or other stuff. Have most bushcraft kit I need (& lots I don't...) but am open to interesting stuff such as:
fold down travel rod, fire piston, adze head, froe etc.. I am also after a sheath to be made, decent axe cover (GB Wildlife) or laplander case.
Try me as I am open to offers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE