3rd DD hammock group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I recieved my stuff today, many thanks! One hammock is for my son and the other hammock/tarp is for a mate. Now I'm sat here looking at my old gear feeling left out.I can't believe how small and light the new tarp is compared to the old DD tarp! I wish I had the funds to get myself one now. If you fancy a jar for sorting this group buy just PM me, you deserve it! Thanks again fella!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Got mine this morning as well. have'nt had a real chance to look at the goodies but sure they will be fine. Feel like a Kid at Xmas. T-shirt fits like a condom so thats going to the wife as some unsexy nightwear.

Many thanks for organzing this all , alot of stress and hassle , so well done you and Big thanks!!!!

TrashCanMan

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2009
Basingstoke
mine arrived yesterday! Sadly, I wasn't in to collect it so picked it up from the post office today.

Haven't opened the mailing bag yet - getting all the household chores and diy out of the way and then I'm going to give it a good going over later on :)

Once again, Thanks Sandbag. :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
mine arrived yesterday! Sadly, I wasn't in to collect it so picked it up from the post office today.

Haven't opened the mailing bag yet - getting all the household chores and diy out of the way and then I'm going to give it a good going over later on :)

Once again, Thanks Sandbag. :)

they were only sent out yesterday?? that is good

right as i'm in good mood i'll sort out the 2 who have just asked to join(where have you been)..but as from now NO ONE ELSE. SHOPS SHUT!!!!!!!!!

but i will do another one next year !

If you fancy a jar for sorting this group buy just PM me, you deserve it! Thanks again fella!

yes i do fancy a jar..and will keep you to that...pm me your no.

and yes my stuff arrived here today aswell.so i'm megger happy aswell

glad to here that alot of you are getting you orders..
this year group buy went alot easier than last years..that went on for about 6 months !!
thanks all :)

sandbag47

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Don't know when mine arrived as I was away - but it arrived :D

Haven't had a chance to open it yet - but just wanted to thank you for the time and trouble you've put into this group buy. Very appreciated :)

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Got mine today.
Thanks Sandbag... guessing they ran out of Tshirts in medium though as i got sent a large. I'm not fussed though.

Job done good thanks for everything and i'll look forward to seeing what your next GB will be

moab

Forager
Apr 26, 2007
UK
Sandbag,
Thanks for the group buy, I'm sure it took large amounts of effort on your part. Goods turned up and am currently tangled up in my flat looking for a place to fix it up:D

This adds to a great w/e as I managed to get up to Richmond and pick up a pair of altberg High Moor Boots, and thanks to the staff at the factory for their knowledgable assistance and patience! (no links to them etc - just good service)

ATB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE