3 Items For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
SASS RANGER OLIVE GREEN OXFORD WEAVE TROUSERS

From sasskit.co.uk: The Ranger trousers to match our Olive Green SAS Smock.
Made from the same, finest Quality dense Oxford weave cloth, woven from specially selected 100% cotton long staple fibres, and using about 30% more yarn than conventional woven fabrics.Will protect you against mosquitos in the jungles of Borneo, and keep the wind chill on the outside, on the mountains of Norway.

Standard zip fly fastening with additional knitted waist drawcord for easy waist adjustment.Belt loops measuring approx. 1.5cm. wide allow for the wearing of a belt.Two hip and two bellows leg pockets.All taped buttons.Drawstring tape to ankles.All to full British military specifications.

Made and hand finished at our location in Lancaster, UK.

SOME FURTHER FABRIC INFORMATION

Top Quality All Weather Fabric.Windproof, Water Repellent and Highly Breathable, Traditional Performance Fabric. "Naturally" comfortable, quiet and fast drying.The weave allows the cotton fibres to swell when wet aiding the water repellent finish in keeping the wearer dry.

Size: Waist 32" Inside Leg 31"

Worn twice and hand washed once using soap flakes. As new. £50 postpaid. *SOLD*

JUNGLE GREEN BUSHCRAFT BASHA + POLES + GUY LINES

From sasskit.co.uk: This is another design based on the classic Australian Army Hootchie Basha Design. Size about 169cm by 289cm, and weighs about 600gms. Secure anchoring with no less than seventeen web loops!One in each corner, one in the middle of each short side, and four along each long side, plus three raising web loops in the centre Plus!.One large metal eyelet in each reinforced corner, and two smaller eyelets on each short side.28 Lightweight Press Studs (14 along each long side) will convert the basha into a temporary bivvi bag, sleeping bag cover, or can be joined to another basha to make an even bigger shelter.
Silicone Coated Nylon.

Poles: Slim lightweight alloy, with powdered coated finish.Large baseplate with spike for stability.Extendends from 47 cm to a maximum of 77 cm. Retracted total length for easy carry 50cm, and total length including base spike and 2.5cm top spike is 85cm.

Guys:
Four lengths of 4 metre-long thin cord (2mm)
One length of 7 metre-long thick ridgeline rope (5mm)

New. Unused. £30 postpaid. *SOLD*

HARKILA ALASKA DOWN HAT

Down filled with rabbit fur trim
Size XXL

This was passed to me by a friend on a recent trip as it was too small for him. On reflection it's just a tad too tight for my head, too. New. Unworn. £25 postpaid. *SOLD*

Attachments

• full_RANGER%20TROUSERS%20GREEN.JPG
    full_RANGER%20TROUSERS%20GREEN.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 520
  • full_allweatherlightweightshelter.jpg
    full_allweatherlightweightshelter.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 517
  • product428489image.jpg
    product428489image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I know you said the trousers were a 32 inch waist but SASS stuff is generously sized. I wonder if you could measure the actual waist size just in case it is a bit bigger??

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
That they are. At a guess I'd say they're probably more like a 33. I'll measure them when I'm back home tomorrow and will let you know for sure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE