Sold Kelvar 6mm rope - for sale by the metre while stock lasts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
So to get this moving, I am willing to split the kevlar rope up into smaller sizes to suit people's requirements.

There is a limited length available, so first come gets the length requested.
To make this fair, please post length in whole metres required in the thread, and I will confirm availability before payment taken.

The price is £6 for the first metre, and then £1 per metre there after. The initial price helps to cover postage etc.

Collection is available from Kent ME13 area, and will be held for one week. Please message me for collection. Price for collection will be £1 per metre.

Postage is to UK mainland, elsewhere please contact me and I will see what the postage is.

Kevlar rope - 6mm rope, brand new old stock, estimated at least 50m length remaining now.

This rope is quite rigid, it is a very tight weave.

08581b5b041a2fcb891d08be239518c5.jpg
2b7ba56af0cc5c2ddd31e0a4f8d79020.jpg

ALL SOLD

Cheers Gra

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Half of the kevlar roll has been spoken for, and sold.

Roughly 90 metres is still available.

Last edited:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Bump on this, estimated to be about 50m remaining, but really think there is 60m as I underestimate.

I will measure the remaining roll in the new year, or upon request. if it doesn't go now.

Will do the remaining roll for £50 bank transfer, or £55 PayPal

To be posted in new year, as royal mail are struggling at the moment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE