2nd ventile coat by SWMBO

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Well Lin has done it again. This time she has made a coat for herself with the ventile that I got from Andywinkk. Yet again the camera is naff and does not do the coat justice.

This time it is a single layer with a double layer on the shoulders. It has some detailed stitching and is good enough to go on the catwalk but is hard core and will survive life in the bush.

Ventile for ladies.

PC300003_1.jpg

Greg

makeitmyself

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
Just a note for the ladies who are thinking of making one of these. Extend the second layer yoke further down the breast than the bushcraft uk version or the normal pattern for blokes as ladies loose heat through their bust.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Now you're just rubbing it in.

Great isn't it ;) Keep your eyes peeled there will be other things being made and posted in the near future. To give a hint.........bridget jones......moleskin.......and quilting.:eek: Not all in one garment. There are a few things in the pipeline some for me some for Lin.

Greg

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
I'm very impressed with this stuff! John (singeblister) was showing off his ventile jacket when I was filming him last week and he did mention something about ... ahem! ... other garments might be made :D

:p we cannot lay claim to John's coat that was Andywinkk's work we just got the ventile and other fabrics from him. Lin does have a few prototypes in the pipeline.......specifically things that spamel will like :rolleyes: or people who suffer with a cold derrière when sat around the fire. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Greg

makeitmyself

Dec 3, 2007
manchester
Thanks now I got the awful image of Greg in a bunny girl suit in my mind

I recognize that bottle of wine
Hey nowt wrong with your eye sight, EVEN I did not make it out at first and its my kitchen, but then again the bottle is empty and the sloe gin has dissapeared as well not sure where but it was very tasty. ;)

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
Another good one well done linn, I knew she was going to do well, i could tell with the way she was talking that she knew her stuff were sewing was concerned,

What about some y fronts made from mole skin greg lol,

Ive been making a few bits and bobs my self, bed rolls and stuff i will do a thread about it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE