Westwinds Ventile bomber style jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
WITHDRAWN

Short 'bomber' style Ventile Jacket. Olive green single skin ventile with a sewn in Olive Green fleece lining.

I bought this directly from Westwinds as a one-off trial in the hope it would fit. No such luck :(. Great fit on the chest and sleeves but the hem is just too tight for comfort. No hood.

So it has been in clean, dry storage until I dug it out today. It is in absolutely new/unused condition. No marks. No wear.

Sizing

Label says SMALL (I normally would fit medium and it fits well, except for the hem - must be me, just an odd shape). All measurements are with the garment zipped closed and laid flat (not pulled tight).

Chest 21.5 inches (pit to pit)
Base of collar to hem 30 inches (quite long in the body)
Hem 21 inches
Underarm pit to cuff 22 inches

This is an excellent ventile coat in immaculate/new condition. Perfect for a winter stroll.

I'm not going to beat around the bush here chaps and chapettes. If the hem fitted I simply would not be selling it and everyone in house has tried it just in case :rolleyes:

With that in mind, I am asking £150 to include UK insured delivery and paypal fees. There will be no drops. No offers and no trades please.

Ventile is selling well on that other well known sales site so I'll offer this to members here for a short time before moving it elsewhere.

Cheers

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE