2nd Arktis Waterproof Smock Group Buy £59

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
here is my photo effort.
with help from foo the chicken and sock monkey.
SA400607.jpg

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Well done mate, I'd considered grabbing one of our hens for the same, but you beat me to it. But WHAT A JACKET! Can't believe this thing was only £59. Awesome work, LBL & Kev!

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Great bit of kit these I was expecting something nice but have to admit it is a lot better then I thought, getting my layers ready going for a walk tonight, Thanks again Kev.

Received mine today, fantastic bit of kit goodjob
A bit on the big side for me (the correct size for me would have been L :puppy_dog) but i'm very happy I didnt pass on this great group buy, cant wait to try it out on a bimble in the local woods :hatscarf: hopefully there'll be a shower or two, maybe even some snow :christmas2:
cheers for the group buy guys :You_Rock_

Mike

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
my smock and otherbits just arrived smock is abit on the big side prob a Large would have been better but its no big problem loads of room for base and mid layers in cold weather great bit of kit.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Mine arrived today as well along with the matching trousers and some mittens I'd ordered... along with enough paracord to last me for the next couple of years.

I'm well impressed with it and I'll be giving it a trial tonight when I take the dog out for a walk :)

Thank you LBL and Tee Dee for sorting this group buy and an even bigger thank you to Kev at Endicotts for selling such great kit :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE