2nd Arktis Waterproof Smock Group Buy £59

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrubcutter

Tenderfoot
Feb 23, 2008
Dorset
Damn, I missed the thread; and I've been looking for a Danish camo' Arktis in Large!!! Damn!

I have a Flecktarn for the last 15 years and it's still like-new. They're a good buy.

Just a quick update about the photo comp.
Amazingly I was first to post a pic and won the comp and just thought I'd share a photo of the items Kev Endy sent to me.
I felt it only right for sock monkey to model the items.
SA400608.jpg

First up is a canvas bread bag type thing (with various pockets on the inside), second there is a dyno led torch and third an issue buff or head over.

I would like to add also that I got a hand written letter containing some Endy humour.:cool:

I love the smock too, I have used it a couple of times and the fit is perfect. Thanks to LBL and TD and Endys for all the hard work.

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
Thats a Gasmask bag that Indiana Jones also uses. A very nice price man!

I received mine Yesterday and the Pic is planned for tomorrow!

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
hikev.jpg

Picture is ready. Great smock and I found a model to wear the white towel.
Shes a beauty! Also some crazy neighbor came by and i asked him to sit on the tractor!
I hope you like it!

Note i attached the paracord with double sticky tape on a A4 and on the towel.

Last edited:

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's brilliant! You are totally bonkers.

hikev.jpg

Picture is ready. Great smock and I found a model to wear the white towel.
Shes a beauty! Also some crazy neighbor came by and i asked him to sit on the tractor!
I hope you like it!

Note i attached the paracord with double sticky tape on a A4 and on the towel.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Just to let you know - those who missed the first and second GB that Kev has mediums and XLs in stock but that is it. They are back up to the £69.99 plus P&P though. Still a darn good deal. If you want any then contact him direct. Cheers. LBL

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
Right he is getting a swift E-mail this evening I have been in the market to replace my SAS smock for a while and this should do just nicely

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE