2021 Summer BushMoot - 26 July - 7 August 2021

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
All things going according to what I laughingly call "The Plan", I'll be there this year.
I'm planning to bring Hermione (Who is now 7!) and Katy may be coming along too.

Reactions: tim_n

mimo

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2020
London
Would love to come and camp a night or two. I don't know if it's more of a club thing or if anyone can play?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm so pleased to hear that it's going ahead :)
I'm not up for traveling so far yet, but I hope you all have the most brilliant time, and that you mind and take some photos to share with those of us who'll not get there this year.

atb,
M

Hodge

Forager
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
I first attended three years ago and didn't know anyone but I was able to make friends with folk who I subsequently camped by the following summer and winter moot. It really had a good atmosphere.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It will probably be a more subdued naughty corner this year due to social distancing so don't be expecting parties and lots of alcohol up there and I definitely don't want people expecting there to be gatherings.

It may transpire that all will be normal in a few months, it may not.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE