2019 Bushmoot Videos - Part 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Hi folks - been working on some short videos of the 2019 Bushmoot over the last few weeks.

In no particular order here are the first 3 (have to post them on two threads) - hope you enjoy them.

Bushmoot People

Bushmoot Food

Bushmoot Fire

There are three more in the thread 2019 Bushmoot Videos - Part 2

Cheers, George

Reactions: paulds

paulds

Sep 28, 2016
Manchester
Nice one George although I'd already seen them. I always feel that I'm not able to contribute to the Bushmoot itself so maybe next year if you want I can do some filming so that you can get on with instructing and enjoying the moot?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Seoras

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Nice one George although I'd already seen them. I always feel that I'm not able to contribute to the Bushmoot itself so maybe next year if you want I can do some filming so that you can get on with instructing and enjoying the moot?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Feel free Paul - I do not film every Moot and it would be great if you wanted to get involved in doing some next year.

Reactions: paulds

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Great to watch. Always have a pang that the moot coincides with an event in France. Thanks for posting.

Very heartening to see so many young people learning and practising our craft. It makes me optimistic for the future.

And congratulations to Lyn and Aaron from someone still married to the same woman for 58 years. (Her achievement, not mine!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seoras

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE