2006 Limited Edition Sebenza

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
201
9
:
Evening folks,

After some carrying of both, I've decided to carry my classic steady. So this 2006 LE large with Amboyna wood is up for trade.

Now, she has been carried for a few weeks. There are some wear marks to the clip and a couple of marks on the Ti. The wood is perfect. The lockup is perfect. The blade is perfect - original edge, unblemished. It comes boxed with allen key, paperwork and the unused leather slipcase. These are $590 (£321) new plus shipping and taxes, etc. So the current value here is around £300.

I am after an Alan Wood Woodlore or Bushcrafter. I don't care if it has been used as long as it's in good condition and has a sheath.

Mark

100_0845.jpg


100_0848.jpg


100_0836.jpg


100_0835.jpg
 
I just wanted to say that's a lovely knife there.

I prefer the blade shape of the 2006 version and scales are very artistic.
Shame I haven't got somethng like that I want to swap :(

Good luck

Mark
 
Mark , i don't know how quickly you need one but if you don't get sorted let me know and i might be able to sort out a Bushcrafter.

Lawrence
 
Thanks fellas :)

I'm not in a hurry at all, Lawrence. If a bushcrafter comes up later, give me a shout if the Sebbie is still around.

Cheers,

Mark
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE