2 Pairs Hilltrek Ventile Trews 40" waist 32" leg

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Right then the cuben tarp still isnt covered so these need to go

2 pairs hilltrek single ventile trousers with double ventile knee reinforcement. Two normal pockets and 1 zipped ar$e pocket. Stunning condition. Been sat in a suitcase for 2 years and i cant see me wearing them for the sort of stuff im doing these days so they have to go.

£55 each delivered to your door via bacs. Paypal £58 each. They will put you back £125 at hilltrek

40" waist
32" IL

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Rats, could put these to good use but they're too big ~ this time last year they'd have been a (distant) target to get down to :eek: :D .

Good luck with the sale ~ bit of a bargain tbh.

No, his :D

That and his dwarven legs ;)

They go with my Dwarven beard!
My Dwarfen bread is used against folk who are rude to me - and whose blood would dishonour my axe! (That includes Midlanders and Gogs...)
And my trouser size is 36 - 38 depending on maker ... the flab rises higher and folds over the waistband!
Actually mate - you must have lost a shed load of weight since I saw you - well done!
Sorry for the hijack!
I have some of those trousers and they are superb!

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
My Dwarfen bread is used against folk who are rude to me - and whose blood would dishonour my axe! (That includes Midlanders and Gogs...)

Always thought Dwarven bread would be quite nice, like rye bread or pumpernickel... ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE