2 x pairs Crag Hoppers Nosilife Cargo pants OD 34" waist 31" leg. Barely used.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Up for grabs are 2 pairs of Nosilife cargo pants in OD I believe or khaki (see pics).
These were purchased from Crag hoppers last year to supplement my other pair of older identical pants. My original ones are the perfect outdoor trouser in both fit and versitility. Unfortunately the later ones are not the same fit, I find them too restrictive (tight) on my thighs and having tried a couple of times have resigned them to the sales pile. The drybags from the cargo pockets have gone awol and the sewn in tape loop to secure the bags has been cut off by me as they just get tangled up in stuff, you wouldn't know they had ever been there but want to mention it for clarity.

I wear the regular kiwi trousers in 34" waist and 31" leg and the older nosilifes in the same size and they all fit perfectly. I would say that these newer style would be more suitable for a 32-33" waist with 31" leg.

A link from Blacks. These are the closest match I could find.

Now sold, thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE