2 "Kalledashis" with sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
***SOLD***

This is my version of a Kiridashi, but with a twist :) Thought I might check if there is any interest.
The "Kalle" in the name is a nick for my real name.

Both made of UHB15LM 4,2mm thick. Comes with a simple leather pouch without hanger just for keeping fingers safe between use. Chisel ground (Bevel on only one side)

Price is 19 GBP, 12 GBP! per piece, and that includes fees and shipping worldwide!

Top one bladelenght 40mm and handle around 100mm.
bb121sheath1.jpg

bb121sheath2.jpg

Bottom one bladelenght 35mm and handle around 100mm
bb122sheath1.jpg

bb122sheath2.jpg

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

Last edited:

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
Look lovely you have do e a wonderful design but are they comfortable to hold looks as though they could rub after a little use
ATB
Rick

Hi Rick,

The edges was rounded before the twist so they are not so rough there. The plan with the design is that you hold it as an ordinary scalpel in use if you know what I mean, not as a pencil. In that point of view I think you can use it for quite a while without trouble, but that´s my opinion. The rough surface gives a pretty secure grip as well.

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
they're lovely karl, top work there.

i'm a bit broke at the moment but as and when i have the spare funds would you be interested in a commision for something in a similar style to these?

stuart

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
they're lovely karl, top work there.

i'm a bit broke at the moment but as and when i have the spare funds would you be interested in a commision for something in a similar style to these?

stuart

Hi Stuart,

Off course you can, in fact I will try to have some of these in stock but you are always welcome with specific requests! :)

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE