For Sale *PRICE DROP* 2 Ratmandu from Swamp Rat Knife Works

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EvilWorm

Apr 9, 2019
Geneva, Switzerland
Hi,

I am selling two Ratmandus made by Swamp Rat, one of the Busse Knives companies. With one of them i am giving one homemade kydex sheath in OD green.

1) Desert sage - black canvas micarta
2) Muddy brown - green canvas micarta (looks like natural canvas to me)

Knives are straight from the swamp, unused, unsharpened, brand new. Steel is SR101 which is basically upgraded 52100 tool steel. Very good knives, with a nice coating and a perfectly fitted micarta handle. Intended for hard use and abuse. With them you benefit the no-questions-asked life warranty of Busse, they will replace your knife if broken no matter how you did it.

I want 180 GBP for each (the equivalent of USD 230), without shipping fees. Price may be negotiable and may be adjusted, depending on the bid. I am living in Switzerland so you will have to pay the 20 GBP of post fees. Payment will be made through paypal or via bank transfer directly.

20190410_073827.jpg 20190410_073820.jpg 20190410_073812.jpg

Do not hesitate to reach out if you need any other information.

Cheers,

Ed

Last edited:
Reactions: 66jj99

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Nice looking knives. Just to be clear, you are offering each one for £200 and £20 postage to the UK?

The words "postage fees" probably do mean postage cost, paid to the courier company to cover shipping, but since you are in Switzerland, folk in the UK will be looking at an additional £44 VAT and £12 clearance fee once the package arrives here, which might also be referred to as "postage fees".

Best of luck

Chris

EvilWorm

Apr 9, 2019
Geneva, Switzerland
Nice looking knives. Just to be clear, you are offering each one for £200 and £20 postage to the UK?

The words "postage fees" probably do mean postage cost, paid to the courier company to cover shipping, but since you are in Switzerland, folk in the UK will be looking at an additional £44 VAT and £12 clearance fee once the package arrives here, which might also be referred to as "postage fees".

Best of luck

Chris

Thanks for that useful input. I was indeed referring to the price paid to the carrier of the parcel for the sending to the UK. No VAT (and almost sure no significant clearance, in any case not more than 2.5% which is 5 GBP) to be paid by the recipient since the parcel will be sent from France.

Cheers,

Bazarov

May 5, 2019
UK
Hi I'm interested but can't get the images to come up for some reason. When I click it says error.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am selling two Ratmandus made by Swamp Rat, one of the Busse Knives companies. With one of them i am giving one homemade kydex sheath in OD green.

1) Desert sage - black canvas micarta
2) Muddy brown - green canvas micarta (looks like natural canvas to me)

Knives are straight from the swamp, unused, unsharpened, brand new. Steel is SR101 which is basically upgraded 52100 tool steel. Very good knives, with a nice coating and a perfectly fitted micarta handle. Intended for hard use and abuse. With them you benefit the no-questions-asked life warranty of Busse, they will replace your knife if broken no matter how you did it.

I want 180 GBP for each (the equivalent of USD 230), without shipping fees. Price may be negotiable and may be adjusted, depending on the bid. I am living in Switzerland so you will have to pay the 20 GBP of post fees. Payment will be made through paypal or via bank transfer directly.

View attachment 53214 View attachment 53215 View attachment 53216

Do not hesitate to reach out if you need any other information.

Cheers,

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE