2 Army Sleeping Bags; 58 pattern and newer Arctic Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Two British Army sleeping bags for sale, both at £30 inc postage and packaging each.

1. 58 pattern down sleeping bag, very good condition, size long. Has only been used half a dozen times since it was issued to my brother in law in the early nineties.
2. The newer Arctic bag size long. I've assumed arctic and size long as the label has been obscured when attached to the bag and only shows 'sleeping bag', but it is exactly the same size and bulk as my size long arctic bag. No compression bag with this.

Any questions, feel free to ask. PM to secure. If photos needed it will be tomorrow night at the earliest.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Last edited:

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
06012013939.jpg06012013940.jpg06012013941.jpg

As asked for, here are pics of the sleeping bags. The first shows the 58 pattern rolled up, the second the label and the third photo shows both unrolled. the 58 pattern is the top one and the arctic is the bottom one.

Thanks for looking.

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
Im interested in the down bag. I have the newer arctic, but im wanting to try out down for insulation. Is this one any good?

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I've hardly used it to be honest. I bought the Arctic bag and the next day the brother in law told me I could have had his bag which he swapped for new when he left the army. I took it of him anyway:) that was a couple of years ago and its been sat in a cupboard since. My mate I camp with uses a well used surplus one and he never complains of being cold.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE