12th of December, A very nice day.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Took my girlfriend for a walk up Skirryd and came down with a Fiancee...
DSCF0097.jpg

it was cold that day and we wrapped up warm but still looked a little windswept
DSCF0096.jpg

was a beautiful setting though
DSCF0101.jpg

and we managed a drinky
DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

and tucked into a nice chicken wrap (left overs from the night before :lmao:)
THe hard part was getting all the glasses bottle of bubbly and ring all in my pack and up the hill with out Jilly finding out.

Once by trig point (the most romantic of points) I produced the goat skin roll (containing the ring)....all went well, so come August I'm planning a day/night to roast a hog with my best man and stag party and September the Family 'Mojo' will be complete.....

If you got this far....thanks....thats it...no prizes.....no meaning of life....but thanks

Mojo

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Your comments are welcomed, It was just nice to share these things.

Yes the glasses were chosen as they had thicker walls than most proper flutes, but even so i wrapped them seperatly in cloth just incase of 'smashy crashy sounds' when i put the bag down.....that would have taken some explaining...."er what dear?....er...um no i did't hear any thing...must have been the sheep" :rolleyes:

stuart m
:yikes:
Tempted.....very tempted....I'll drop you a line soon, but am totally shocked.....I really am lost for words.

Cheers all
Mojo

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
I've always known that the bushcraft image of big ruftty tuffty types was pants... look at us here gushing with romance and sentimentality. All the best for your future life together, have a virtual drink on me and while you are at it, stuart m should have one too... aren't we a nice bunch
jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE