1/2 price knives!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 2, 2003
I have just received a knife kit I ordered mail order and enclosed with it was a leaflet from the company.They are selling some of their knives at half price. They seem to be some good bargains on their. They knives on the list that are from the scandinavian part of the world...knife makes Helle, Iisakki and some from a spanish company called Cudeman. I know the Helle knives I have had some in the past and they are very good quality. Just though you might be interested. Their tel no is 0121 556 1322. I am sure they would send you a leaflet if you would like one.

Oct 2, 2003
Sorry.... not done this before. Company is JLS & CO (1959) LTD, Perry St, Wednesbury, West Mids. website address is www.jls-wednesbury.com. The 1/2 price knives are not on their website, just normal stock. This list came with a knife i ordered think its just a flyer they are sending out. got another leaflet on bino's and scopes with it. Hope this helps.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Cheers for that.... I've already got their catalogue, just thought there may have been another company selling half price knives... we live in hope.

sphale.... just out of interest, what's the quality like on the knife kit? is it a carbon or stainless steel blade?

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE