£100... What shall I get?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Had some money paid back to me today that I'd lent a friend some time ago :cool:

I've decided that it's time I spent a bit on myself but the trouble is I haven't the faintest idea what to get:dunno: Surprisingly there's no kit I can think of that I need or want.

So I thought I'd throw it open to you good folks... what suggestions would you make for me to spend my money on?

Note it can't be more than £100 excluding p&p.

leon-1

Project cash.

Buy knackered mini maglite for conversion to fire piston.

Parasilk for making a zoot suit or drawstring bags /bag lanterns.

Leather for making simple fold over moccasins.

Materials for making a kydex press and the kydex itself.

Ventile for making a jacket or trousers.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
What about a decent saw Steve - you can get a really nice "one man" 3 foot hand sharpenable cross cut for about that price - including all the files etc. that you might need...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You could do a flint knapping day with John Lord :notworthy: for that :) or loads of other craft days workshops for the money.

You could buy a group sized chute/tarp set up, and one of those muckle great karhai (sp?) that PatrickM uses as his hanging firebowl :D

Mad money's fun :cool:

atb,
M

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You could do a flint knapping day with John Lord :notworthy: for that :) or loads of other craft days workshops for the money.

You could buy a group sized chute/tarp set up, and one of those muckle great karhai (sp?) that PatrickM uses as his hanging firebowl :D

Mad money's fun :cool:

atb,
M

I'm tending towards a course... possibly Robin Wood's spoon carving foundation course :)

As for communal kit... I'm pretty well sorted for that :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE