• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
JonathanD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is the man with horns knife black cf weave red liners ,shiney sharp black n red ,I think it will burn before it cuts ,thanks for my new best knife the design is so classy .atb Stewart .
    Hi9 Jonhatan,
    first of alla I would like to congrats with you for the design of the Deval Bushcrafter. Is really a piece of art, confortable, efficienet and last but not least so cool :) This last point is something good and not good : in fact my Bushcrafter is so beautifull that I'm hesitant to utilize it strongly...hmmm I need to force myself :)
    Now I'm looking for more suggestions: may you maybe point me in the right direction to a aftermarket Bayley Raven? I saw two in damascus on Britishblades, but I would like the "basic" one. Do you think is it possible?
    Many thanks my friend,
    Alfredo
    Hi Jonathan

I've heard lots of talk about the Deval bushcrafter you designed and i was wondering how i could get hold of one

regards

Max
    Hi JonathanD just wanted to say thanks for such a warm welcome into the group had a great time.
    oow you mad man thanks for pm saying tony had sorted the post about tea i di try to reply but ur inbox is full rock on drew
    Hi Jon

Sabre arrived safe & well this morning - Well pleased

Pleasure doing buisness with you

Cheers
    Graham :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…