Recent content by JonathanD

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
  1. JonathanD

    Hello from Cyril_UK

    Welcome to BcUK. Plenty of old BB members on here.
  2. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    Emm wanted some of her ashes to be scattered there too. So Pops and I will come back there together to do that sometime soon. You know what. I think I’ll stick with my avatar thanks :lmao:
  3. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    I’m at Wookey Hole at the moment. I’ll make a thread about it. Visiting Robin of Sherwood locations. The little idiot isn’t with me, so it’ll be a sensible thread. Glasto is one of my favourite places in the World.
  4. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    I’m ex military. It’s not a RBL poppy or has any connection to it. It’s her name. It’s like the U.K. government coming after me for my far superior avatar.
  5. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    @HorseGuy You should check out her cheese thread she started a few years back. That’s was nonsense too. I’m heading there tomorrow for a few days on a Robin of Sherwood location hunt. https://bushcraftuk.com/community/threads/best-cheese-in-the-world.158874/
  6. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    I bet there’s been more variations than that. I must have 20 she kept asking me to change over the weekend. And just today I must have seen about 30 different ones she’s put up and changed. And none of the originals look like the one she thinks she’s settled on.
  7. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    Sure it is :rolleyes: You choose well though. I was scrolling through threads earlier when you’d changed it to the one that looked like mine. And I thought, I don’t remember writing that b0ll0x. Then realised it was you.
  8. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

  9. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    I never had this problem or had so much fuss. No AI, photoshop was in its infancy. And mines perfect :approve: I guess some people are bigger nauses than others when it comes to some things.
  10. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    What kind of insanity is going on now. No…. No tattoo artists need be involved in this. And what is that you’re using now?! I’m with Dave. Or this will go on forever. EDITED: Just read Chris’s post :lmao:
  11. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    That thought had crossed my mind on more than one occasion. Such a load of faffing about. I guarantee she will find something wrong with this ‘finished’ version in a very short amount of time.
  12. JonathanD

    introducing me

    Welcome to the forum. Loads of information on here. And feather sticks are your friend when starting fire. Plus a load of fine twigs a foot long to fill two fists. Preparation. Or over preparation is best when it comes to fires.
  13. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    Yeah. That’s quite amusing.
  14. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    @slowworm how’s that mate?
  15. JonathanD

    Which Avatar

    Welcome to my life.