Snugpak Hammock Cocoon & Polish Poncho Tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
After resigning myself to the fact that I'm no longer going to use the Cocoon or the two additional Polish 'Palatka' Poncho tents, I'm offering them up for sale.

The Snugpak Cocoon was purchased from Lurch last year towards the end of the summer, it has had three trips out and is in immaculate condition. It comes with the stuff sack and a length of thick olive green bungee cord I used as a very effective internal ridgeline. I believe was purchased along with the last group by organised by Ian Dent-Willoughby for around the £90 mark and are the newer-type with the green outside, embroidered logo and internal pocket. I'm looking for £75 including postage.

Details about the cocoon can be found here:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35930&page=1

The poncho tents are fairly self-explanatory...Come winter, you know you'll want one :lmao:
I have three and had the intention of modding two into a super-tent, but never got around to it :( They are in mint condition and come with the poles and pegs, as well as the ponchos themselves (two ponchos per tent) I'm looking for £20 per tent including postage.

Photos can be supplied on request, but I sadly don't have any photos of either the cocoon or tents in 'action'.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Sorry I've not marked this up sooner....I was inundated with pm's last night after I hit the sack.

All if the tents are now sold.

Cheers to everyone who indicated an interest!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE