Pictures??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, thanks for letting us know. I'll have a look at it but my access is limited at the mo so for all of you that this affects I appreciate your patience ;)

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
In previous posts were this has been discussed Tony has explained that everyone should be able to post pictures, but full members get more space, but seems at the moment something is amiss.

Sure Tony and the team will sort it out soon as, for purely selfish reasons, I want to upload some of my photos :D :D :D

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
andyn said:
In previous posts were this has been discussed Tony has explained that everyone should be able to post pictures, but full members get more space

Yer, now you say that Andy it rings a bell....I'm pretty sure that's the case :)

Bam. :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'll combine this with the other thread you started a few days ago, it might be easier if you didn't start a new thread every time you want to post. :D

The gallery Upload button issue is on the list, it will get done in the near future, probably about a week away.

I'll clarify again....Everyone should be able to upload pictures, full members have more space.

Sorry for the delay in getting it fully functional, there’s a few other things of higher priority to sort first ;)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Can people see the upload button now? I've logged on as a different user and it seems ok, I just need some feedback from you guys incase there's something else :rolleyes:

K

karen

No problems with the upload button, seems to be fine when i log on.

Cheers

Karen

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
for those who dont know (i over looked it for a long time) it should appear here..
upimg.jpg

Tone as you can see its working for me.. i dont think it ever went away i uploaded some photos a little while ago!

as a side not Tony you have two of my photos in your gallery under your name.. i dont know if its a glitch or if you re-uploaded them after the crash.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE