1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

Dimmyboy Forum Questions -

Discussion in 'How do I?' started by Jaeger, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Jaeger

Jaeger Full Member

Aye Up,

Q1 - how do I edit/add to the section below a post window? (the wise/witty comment section as I think of it).

Q2 - what is the 'blog this post' icon also at the bottom of the post window for?

Q3 - if I write an article which I think is too long/has numerous images in it to be posted as a normal thread, is that where the blog this post icon comes in - I write the article up as thread and then click on 'blog this post'?

Ta. :confused:

2. Mesquite

Mesquite Anyone for sailing?

A1 Go to 'Settings' then scroll down and select 'Edit Signature'

A2 No idea :dunno:

A3 Folks who do long posts open multiple posts in their thread and tag them Part 1, part 2 etc then fill each post with the info pictures etc. by using the edit post feature.
    If I do a really long post I type it out in Word first with all the links etc then copy and paste it into a post on here

3. GGTBod

GGTBod Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

I never thought before that some of my long trip reports with all the pics n vids n writing would probably be more suited to the blog section

4. Jaeger

Jaeger Full Member

Aye Up,

Thanks for that, I will address soonest.