Aha! Getting the hang of this.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Hello Bushcrafters UK. Interested in many aspects of living/surviving outside. I live in a box in London and not many of my friends share this interest with me, so looking forward to making new friends (virtual and actual) with like-minded people and getting out of this box more often.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Hello and welcome lady Smyth!
Loving the sunset at Stonehenge on your avatar...
Local landscape for me ...👍👍

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Thanks so much for the warm welcome folks :) Only just found my way back to this thread so please do excuse if it takes me a while to respond to anyone at any time.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi LadySmyth. Welcome to Bushcraft UK. I live in Walthamstow. E17. You are very welcome to come to our meets at The George. I must admit we haven't had one this year so far. I will put up an invite to see if any of our London group are up for a meet. If you keep an eye on South East England meet up groups. I love working with wood. Carving spoons, sticks, beads. I get most of my wood from Chingford Epping Forest. I also like making anything out of paracord. Bracelets, keyrings, etc. I now also use deer antler that has been naturally shed for pendants, bracelets and beads. My partner also makes jewellery like tiaras, necklaces rings and bracelets. If you want a meet let me know in pm.s and we can arrange a day. Will be good to meet another Londoner

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Thanks so much for the warm welcome folks :) Only just found my way back to this thread so please do excuse if it takes me a while to respond to anyone at any time.

No worries and as promised ...
I can't seem to post those pics in a PM
So I'll stick'em here...

No introduction needed for this one 👍

60d030c004f4726672da5083e85c4f36.jpg

Different day , different side...😀

d28b70a08457767687b195c498ce2850.jpg

My boy helping himself to water at the Sacred swallow head springs.

5caa1db98b50fa477400a73745da99e1.jpg

Daughter and Ozzy by the Old Willow at swallow head springs

f1fa028e7b7cc08a679b339fe5756f15.jpg

And the lad holding up Pan's den ... ( Some folk call it Devil's den)
02a895654c10d1511a685ee3b3695a05.jpg

Plenty more but I won't litter your intro thread with these...

Maybe another thread , related to ancient sites and the likes...

All the best
👍😀

Last edited:

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Silbury ❤ Oh wow! Just went a shade greener ;p What a lovely life you and your children must have... My three are definitely city folk. Funny, but my son-in-law is more like me in that respect than any of my own. Going to try get them to join me at a Bushmoot one year. Just been looking at the Bushmoot vids. Got to get myself there at some point. Saving pennies for something else atm but see if i can save enough for both events. Thanks Leshy! Warmest regards :)

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Silbury ❤ Oh wow! Just went a shade greener ;p What a lovely life you and your children must have... My three are definitely city folk. Funny, but my son-in-law is more like me in that respect than any of my own. Going to try get them to join me at a Bushmoot one year. Just been looking at the Bushmoot vids. Got to get myself there at some point. Saving pennies for something else atm but see if i can save enough for both events. Thanks Leshy! Warmest regards :)

Your very welcome !👍

And next time you're passing by or near here, drop us a line , I'd be happy to take you and yours for a nice bimble around the stones and the hill 👍

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Hi LadySmyth. Welcome to Bushcraft UK. I live in Walthamstow. E17. You are very welcome to come to our meets at The George. I must admit we haven't had one this year so far. I will put up an invite to see if any of our London group are up for a meet. If you keep an eye on South East England meet up groups. I love working with wood. Carving spoons, sticks, beads. I get most of my wood from Chingford Epping Forest. I also like making anything out of paracord. Bracelets, keyrings, etc. I now also use deer antler that has been naturally shed for pendants, bracelets and beads. My partner also makes jewellery like tiaras, necklaces rings and bracelets. If you want a meet let me know in pm.s and we can arrange a day. Will be good to meet another Londoner
Nice one woodpoet 👍 will most definitely keep my eyes peeled for a London meetup at The George. I look forward to meeting you both very much ☺

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Your very welcome !👍

And next time you're passing by or near here, drop us a line , I'd be happy to take you and yours for a nice bimble around the stones and the hill 👍
Thanks Leshy 👍 It might not be for quite a long while but, i most definitely will. Do you and yours ever manage to get to the Bushmoots in Wales?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE