calling york-area bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
The RSPCA get right up my nose with their constant appeals for money - in this case a paltry £4 - 5 thousand - while their coffers are stuffed full. You'd have thought they'd have spent the money for the good of the animals and then tried to recoup it but that's never been their M.O.

They're probably too busy making appeals in Scotland, where they don't operate but take donation money away from the SSPA. They're a right shower of................well, you get my drift.

Pigeondave

Dec 13, 2016
Lincoln
Hi chaps

I'm currently based in Lincoln but hope to move back to York next year (July/Aug 17).

I'm very much a novice when it comes to bushcraft but want my son (18 weeks old) to grow up with a blade in his hands not an iPhone...so I'm on a mission to learn and get out doors as much as I can.

Anyway, if you find anywhere on your travels that is accessible in York to camp I'd love to know...I'm putting together my kit but not much use if there's no where to use it.

Cheers

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE