calling york-area bushcrafters

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
The RSPCA get right up my nose with their constant appeals for money - in this case a paltry £4 - 5 thousand - while their coffers are stuffed full. You'd have thought they'd have spent the money for the good of the animals and then tried to recoup it but that's never been their M.O.

They're probably too busy making appeals in Scotland, where they don't operate but take donation money away from the SSPA. They're a right shower of................well, you get my drift.
 
Hi chaps

I'm currently based in Lincoln but hope to move back to York next year (July/Aug 17).

I'm very much a novice when it comes to bushcraft but want my son (18 weeks old) to grow up with a blade in his hands not an iPhone...so I'm on a mission to learn and get out doors as much as I can.

Anyway, if you find anywhere on your travels that is accessible in York to camp I'd love to know...I'm putting together my kit but not much use if there's no where to use it.


Cheers

Dave
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE