Cooking in the woods!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
Excellent. Pure comfort food.

I often make it as a stew as well, same ingredients as well as a couple of Carrots and some beef stock.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Nothing quite like it even if you do cheat with the ignition and fuel:
521cddd2-89f5-4476-b981-37d323751f1b_zpstk5wgxim.jpg

Hope to have another tomorrow.

K

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Coleman rules. Pretty fancy with that 2-part tank. Cooked on those (we had 2 with the round tanks) for 5 months straight one summer. Just the sound they make brings back great memories.

jimbo75: why not? Besides the foods, I'd like to see demonstrations of all sorts of cooking pots & pans and the clever DIY things made from wire.

stonyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 8, 2004
Gloucester
A great looking corned beef hash done properly, great quality video with lovely background music, just one question what's your channel called, would love to subscribe to it.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

stonyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 8, 2004
Gloucester
Many thanks for that, the original link didn't take me to YouTube on my tablet.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

I've smoked some pigeon breasts this afternoon, firstly I've had the meat for two days in the fridge in milk, to plump them up, then put the breasts in a mix of Demerara sugar, cinnamon and juniper and salt. Then using a old biscuit tin, wire mess from disposable bbq and some cherrywood shavings smoked them, then ate with homegrown beetroot and my son for company .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE